Information pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree. 196/2003 for the processing of personal data of users of the site
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, the processing of personal data of users consulting the site and accessing its services will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Leg. No.196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: processing a cost estimate and sending the offer itself; sending advertising material, newsletters, holiday greetings, marketing material,….
- On the occasion of such processing related to the performance of the professional assignment received, the company that manages Hotel Pineta may become aware of the data that D.Lgs. 196/03 defines personal “identifiers.”
- The processing will be carried out in the following ways: automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data themselves, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, on the basis of the data in our possession and with a commitment on your part to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and/or updates.
- Your/your data may be disseminated via the Internet exclusively within the scope of www.h-pineta.com and communicated in furtherance of the purposes set forth in this statement.
- Personal data collected with this registration may be processed by data processors in charge of managing the requested services and marketing activities. In addition, data for legal obligations and in pursuit of the above purposes will be disclosed:
- other hotels in the group
- possibly, only with the permission of the Owner and for maintenance needs and/or technical interventions, to the hosting provider’s technicians.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The provision of data is
- necessary with regard to the data identified as “mandatory fields” and any refusal to provide such data will result in the non-execution of the registration/request; this is because the data in question assume an identifying and integral value for adherence to the services offered.
- optional with respect to the data identified as “Optional Fields”; failure to provide such data will not affect the provision of the service.
- The data controller is the company “Hotel Pineta”
- The person in charge of data processing is Ms. Dianella Berardi
- At any time you may exercise your rights with respect to the data controller, pursuant to art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 , by sending a request to email@example.com.
We reproduce in full for your convenience Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- Of the purposes and methods of processing;
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or appointees.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- A statement that the operations referred to in paras. (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.